Building Excellence into every New Home
At Tim O'Brien Homes, every home is built as a system instead of individual parts and pieces. Take a closer look at just a few of the components that go into every home:
- 10-Year Tyvek Wrap – Tim O'Brien Homes uses Certified Installers to wrap the exterior walls and gable ends, flash window sills, down sides, and heads and we schedule random 3rd party field inspections every quarter to ensure our homes comply with the certification. We offer a 10-year Warranty for material and labor.
- Glue and Screw Floor Deck – Our flooring system provides a durable foundation for the interior walls and eliminates squeaks, sagging, and excessive movement.
- 95% High Efficiency York Furnace – 95% of energy costs are devoted to warming the home with minimum wasted heat.
- 15-Year Dry Basement Guarantee – Each exterior wall surface of a Tim O'Brien Home has a thick waterproofing membrane that is applied and then covered with insulation to ensure a dry, warm basement.
- R-42 Attic Insulation – The higher the R value, the better the ability of the material (insulation) to resist heat flow, resulting lower utility bills
- ENERGY STAR® rated Windows with Low E Coating – Single-hung, thermo break low-E coding, 98% argon filled insulated glass with maintenance-free vinyl frames go into every Tim O'Brien Home because of their ease-of-use and the ability to improve the home's heating and cooling system. Milgard Windows are installed by certified professionals and come with a full lifetime warranty.
- Moen® WaterSense® Fixtures – WaterSense plumbing in our bathrooms reduce water flow by 20% or more, without sacrificing performance.
Tour one of our Model Homes to see the Quality and Performance in person.